How to Choose a Winning Title for Your eBook
Answer the following questions with as much detail as possible so that you can gain more insight into choosing a great title. Once you have answered these questions you will then be armed with enough information to start working on your title.
eBook Title Questions:
1. What is the topic your eBook
2. What problem does your eBook solve?
3. Who are your target audience?
4. Is there another novel similar to your on the market?
5. Describe the types of people who would be interested in buying your eBook
6. What adjectives can you use to describe your reader’s present situation?
7. What nouns can you use to describe your reader’s present situation?
8. Describe the change your readers want to achieve
9. What are the titles of some existing eBook in this field?
10. Does your book describe a series of steps?
11. If so, how many steps?
12. Do you prefer a long or short title?
13. Can you shorten the title by adding a subtitle?
14. What verbs best describe the change you will help readers enjoy?
15. What nouns best describe the benefits that your readers will enjoy?
16. Describe how your eBook is going to help your readers achieve the desired change.
17. How long should it take for readers to address their problem?
18. Does your background or title help qualify you for writing this book?
19. Refer to related articles about selecting a title for your eBook.