Do You Want to Know Why Your YouTube Videos Are Not Popular?
As an author, your goal in producing and distributing your video is to get in front of your target audience. YouTube is always a site you want to showcase your videos. It is also important to upload your video to those websites and communities where your ‘ideal reader’s visit.
Once you know why videos fail to achieve their goal then you can take note so that you avoid these pitfalls before you start creating your video.
Producing quality and engaging videos requires creativity and skill. If you do not have these skills then consider outsourcing the production of your video.
Reasons Why Your YouTube Videos Are Not Popular:
- A poorly produced video.
- A boring video.
- The content of the video is unoriginal.
- The content is not entertaining.
- The content is not informative.
- The video doesn’t stand out from the competition.
- A video that fails to connect with the intended target audience.
- It’s too long.
- A video that fails to hold the viewer’s attention.
- The content doesn’t properly take advantage of the visual aspect of multimedia.
- The video is not visually compelling.
- The video has a non-descriptive title.
- Has poorly chosen tags.
- The video is not optimized for YouTube’s Search feature.
- The video is not promoted once published on YouTube.
- The video is deemed not worth watching due to the ‘dislikes’ it has received.
- The video is deemed not worth watching due to the negative comments it has received.
- The video’s author has a poor reputation online due to previous videos.
5 Quick Tips to Help Get Your Video Noticed:
- Provide quality content.
- Create an engaging title.
- Target a specific audience.
- Make sure it is unique.
- Use the available tools to promote it to your target audience.